Friday, September 4, 2009

Our September GUEST DESIGNER......


The AMAZING, FABULOUS, UBER-TALENTED...

AMY TAN



I'm Amy Tan.
I'm 30 years old and have two jack russell terriers. Buster's 4 and Bamboo's 3. They are funny.
I've had a little company called Amy Tangerine for over 7 years.
We make women's and baby tee shirts, best known for happy hand embroidered goodness. They've sold in boutiques and department stores.
I love working with paper and mixing a bunch of stuff up.
I love color.
I am slightly obsessed with fun.

Here's a little video if you really want to get to see how silly I am.
(or if you just had 4 minutes to spare and like to smile).






Tune in to see her fabulous work this month.

1 comments:

Echo said...

super duper cute!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.