Friday, September 4, 2009

Our September GUEST DESIGNER......


The AMAZING, FABULOUS, UBER-TALENTED...

AMY TAN



I'm Amy Tan.
I'm 30 years old and have two jack russell terriers. Buster's 4 and Bamboo's 3. They are funny.
I've had a little company called Amy Tangerine for over 7 years.
We make women's and baby tee shirts, best known for happy hand embroidered goodness. They've sold in boutiques and department stores.
I love working with paper and mixing a bunch of stuff up.
I love color.
I am slightly obsessed with fun.

Here's a little video if you really want to get to see how silly I am.
(or if you just had 4 minutes to spare and like to smile).






Tune in to see her fabulous work this month.

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.