Thursday, March 18, 2010

Challenge #5

This week's challenge is to...
..."embrace the WHITE SPACE".

Can you create a project with lots of White space? I know that I have a hard time...

We can't wait to see what you come up with!

Don't forget, leave a comment with a link to your work. We always love seeing what you create with our inspiration!

Here are our Design Teams creations.

ANDREABREECAMILLETRACYMIATRINA
Ok, so now it's your turn. We gave you the first step...
...an idea!

Go, get creative!
And remember, leave a comment so that we can give you some love!!

8 comments:

whoistracy said...

Loved all the clean designs this time around- great projects everyone!

Stacy said...

These are awesome ladies! Not an easy challenge for me but I played along too. Great job everyone!

Janice said...

Love all the layouts! HERE is my card

Anonymous said...

I can do white space! haha!
here's a digital page I made using white space. :)

http://www.acherryontop.com/gallery_viewer/,15037904,cid,,2,,122859

Stacy said...

To Sarahwhithers - love your layout - will have to lift this one if you don't mind ;) (Couldn't figure out how to leave you a comment on your Cherry on top gallery)

dnwu said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
~~Mia~~ said...

awesome lo's gals!!!!

Nubia said...

this is soooo tough for me!! I might need to create a mini book that is all about being comfortable with white space. Hmmm....a super challenge that is self-imposed :)

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.