Friday, April 2, 2010

Challenge #6

Ok, this is a tough challenge for most of us out there:

Make a SELF PORTRAIT!

Can you even find pictures of yourself on your camera?!?!? I know that I struggle to find a pic that only has me as its subject.

So, that's it; nothing more, just make a self-portrait! This one was one that I truly wanted to get right and spent a whole lot of time thinking about it. I'm happy how this one stretched me!

Here are some self-portraits from our fabulous design team:


10 comments:

Jocelyn said...

You ladies all did a great job!!! Just love the take on the Challenge!!!

Anonymous said...

beautiful layouts girls

whoistracy said...

These are wonderful ladies! I love them!!

~~Mia~~ said...

wow gals!!!! love them all!!!!

Camille Young said...

Love, love, love the LOs.

Beandip said...

Wow! I love this challenge. It is easy to scrap our loved ones, but something about focusing on ourselves is so vulnerable. I love them all!

Trina said...

wow!! you ladies created some great pieces of art!!

Andrea Wiebe said...

Amazing layouts!!!!

Paperzilla said...

Great layouts! I would love to do this challenge but I really don't have recent pictures of me lol! I'm always the cameraman!

marcibun said...

These are all beautiful ladies. Great job!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.