Friday, April 16, 2010

Challenge #7

Another couple of weeks have passed and we are ready for another challenge.

I just thought I would take a moment to reiterate how you can participate.

The FIRST thing you do is to interpret our challenge and then go and create SOMETHING!!

Then, post a comment with a link to your gallery or blog. Every challenge is posted on a Friday and we welcome you to play along until the Thursday before the next challenge.
A challenge is posted every two weeks.

That means that today's challenge will be done on April 29th. You have until then to create something and show it to us.

ONE MORE THING
We will be randomly giving away things to those who participate and find inspiration from our prompts or our design team.

SO, without further ADO; here is this week's challenge:

CHALLENGE #7:
Pets...
Do you, or have you ever had a pet?

What about the one you've always wanted...

ANDREA
CAMILLETRACYMIATRINA
This has been so much fun...we can't wait to see what you come up with!!

So get creating...then post a link in our comments so we can share in it with you.

REMEMBER...this challenge is up until April 29th!!

8 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Oh Ladies, you all did a Fabulous Job with the Challenge!!! I know lots of us have Furbabies, so what a great CHALLENGE!!!!

whoistracy said...

What great projects! I love seeing all of your pets.

Cassie said...

I love the dog with the glasses!
Great challenge!!!c

Anonymous said...

Oh this one is right up my alley! With 3 cats, you know I have pictures! haha!

Great pages too guys! Adorable!!

~~Mia~~ said...

awesome lo's gals!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello! I have a page I just finished up of my cat Merlin. You can find it here:
http://www.acherryontop.com/gallery_viewer/,15037904,cid,,1,,124389

He's my baby so I scrap about him all the time!
email: sarahwhithers@hotmail.com
:)

the"divine"hand said...

Great take on the challenge ladies!!! I am not ready for another pet yet but it sure is tempting...

Trina said...

Great artsy-ness ladies!!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.