Friday, July 23, 2010

Challenge #14



Welcome to this week's challenge.

Challenge #14

HERE IT IS:
Pick A Date on the Calendar, I dont want it to be a holiday.. something unusual... something that doesn't ordinarily inspired creativity...

Here is what our design team came up with...



We look forward to seeing what you create...
...this one will make you work with those pics you may have been avoiding.
I know that I have a pile of pics that I am avoiding...

...can't wait to see your work!
Post a link to your work and share it with us.

4 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Love these girls!!!!! What a great challenge!!!

Spardha said...

hey can it be a digi layout?

Camille Young said...

It sure can be a digi layout...can't wait to see what you come up with.

Debbie Bakk said...

I was blog hopping the other day and ran across your challenge- I love a new challenge so here is my first entry..not sure where to link it up so I'm putting it here in this post. Well be back for more challenges-it inspires me to keep scrappin.http://debbiebakk.blogspot.com/2010/07/iceless-hockey-layout.html

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.