Sunday, August 22, 2010

REALLY REALLY BIG announcement....

Sooooooooooooooo, ummm......I am super excited to announce this:


Crop Suey is under NEW OWNERSHIP :) That's right, I am the new girl in town and I could not be more excited about it!!!! EEEEK!!!

We. Are. Going. To. Have. So. Much. Fun!!!

I have so many really fabulous, amazing, gorgeous sponsors lined up for our challenge winners and for our dt as well :) Sooooooooo excited!!!

There will be some changes made to the blog, but I'm not going to reveal all my secrets just yet :) BUT, please do check back often for our big GRAND OPENING and make sure you play along cuz this is going to be an awesome place to hang out :)

First things first ~~~ check out the DT call!!


Crop Suey Design Team Call

When Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Note CROP SUEY is under new “ownership” and is having a DT call! We are starting a fresh new team for our fresh “new” challenge blog!! We are located at www.shopcropsuey.blogspot.com.

Each DT member will be responsible for one challenge each month, due on the 1st of each month. There is no guaranteed compensation at this time unless I have sponsors that are willing to sponsor our DT for each individual month. (*hint* ~ at this time, I have sponsors lined up for months and months, so compensation will actually be pretty awesome, but not guaranteed each month) J
The term will last 6 months and will run from November to the end of April.

All applications can be emailed to miaclarke@persona.ca and must be submitted by midnight EST on August 31st, 2010. All new members will be notified via email by September 6th.

Please send me your name, address, info about yourself, blog link, 5 favourite lo’s/cards/altered work.

You can find the 'official' call HERE as well :)

YAY! Can not wait to start this new adventure and to see the dt apps roll in!!

xoxoxox
~mia

11 comments:

Colleen said...

Wow, that is big news. Congrats.

Anonymous said...

Whoa, Mia this is seriously awesome, congrats!!!!

Dawnll said...

Congrats sweetie, I am excited to see all the new and exciting changes and challenges.

Jenneke said...

Congrats!!!
Looking forward to see what your plans are!!

XXXJenneke

Helen said...

Congreats Mia! I am so looking forward to seeing what you come up with! WTG Girl!!!

Kathy D said...

I hope for lots of success for all of you. It'll be interesting to see what's coming.
:)

paloma1815 said...

Good news Mia! Congrats! I'll miss you in 52x52!

Kelly B Rutherford said...

Sounds super exciting chick!!! You are going to have so much fun!!!! I know I love it!

Stephanie said...

So excited for you Mia! Hmm, design team...I'll have to think about it :)

Dorrie said...

i've been playing along... love it... congratulations.. looking forward to the all new crop suey!!!

norine said...

Wow, Mia! This is HUGE!!! Good luck girl!!!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.