Friday, October 1, 2010

ELIZABETH CARNEY :) :)

I AM SO EXCITED TO INTRODUCE YOU TO ELIZABETH!!! Her clean style and her straight lines drew me to her immediately. She has a style all her own and it is FAB-U-LOUS! I am in love!!! I am so honoured to have her designing for Crop Suey that I can not even find enough descriptive words to tell you!

How 'bout this, check these out and then you'll know what I'm talkin' about! :)


I know right? And how 'bout this:


I mean, really, someone who can create lo's and cards both beautifully ~ total hero in my books! I'm in awe.

Thanks so much ELIZABETH for joining us at Crop Suey!!! Now I will hand this thing over to her and let her tell you all about her fine self!! :)

Hey there! I'm Elizabeth. I am a very energetic person who lives life to the fullest each and every day!



I live in Washington with my really great guy Dayv, our beautiful daughter Alyssa, and 2 lovable puppies.



I'm a Starbucks foreman and love my job a lot! We homeschool and are also a military family as well!



I've been scrapping for more years than I can count, but realize that my style and pages change all of the time! Aside from scrapping I love to have fun with family and friends, garden, read, and decorate our home.



I am thrilled to be a part of this new and exciting venture and look forward to growing right along with everyone else!

10 comments:

norine said...

Hi Elizabeth!!! LOVE your style! Looking forward to getting to know you better and working with you here at Crop Suey!!

Natalie Jane said...

hello :) looking forward to working with you!!
nat xx

~~Mia~~ said...

Yay!! Elizabeth, I am soo excited to have you on the team!!!

sharonb said...

So excited to have you on our team!!!!

Unknown said...

Hi Elizabeth! Love the intro and layouts. Can't wait to get to know you better!

Christy said...

excited to follow Crop Suey and can't wait to see what you do!

Sarah Mullanix said...

Hi Elizabeth!! You're work is stunning and I've actually been following your blog for a while, can't wait to work with you! :)

Elizabeth said...

Thanks everyone!!!!! It's great to be on the team and I can't wait to see everyone's challenges come alive!!!!!
e.

Mara Campbell said...

Elizabeth!! I so love your style!!!

Stacy said...

Love your style Elizabeth!! Looking forward to getting to know you better!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.