Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sarah Mullanix :) :)

My dear Sarah, what can I say? Sarah blew me away with her fun style and her awesome layering and 'collaging.' I just love her style, it is just a style all her own and I love it!!!!!


I know, I know, I need to stop my babbling and just show you!!!


Yep, see what I mean? And check this out:


Okay, I will attempt to stop my gushing and will allow Sarah to introduce herself! Take it away, girl!! :) :)

Hello, I am a stay at home mom to my 3 kids, Becca 14, Emmy 10,
and Carter is 2. I live in the beautiful state of Indiana with my husband
Steve and our 100 lb. yellow lab Bodey.


I have been scrapbooking and paper crafting for 14 years and was originally introduced to scrapping when I was expecting my first baby. My style of scrapping is pretty traditional with added elements of whimsy and a bit of shabby chic.


I honestly love to play with all scrapping products and try out new
techniques. I find inspiration and ideas in almost everything that I see,
and rarely go a day without creating.


You can see more of my work and find a link to my etsy shop on my blog: http://sarahmmullanix.blogspot.com

8 comments:

Natalie Jane said...

love your stuffs!!! :)
xx

~~Mia~~ said...

sarah, i am so excited to have you on the crop suey team!!! welcome, welcome, welcome!!!!!

sharonb said...

Wow I am blown away by your designs as well!!!

Unknown said...

Love your style, Sarah. Can't wait to work with you and see your reveals!!!

Elizabeth said...

Sarah your stuff rocks the house!!!!
e.

Mara Campbell said...

Beautiful work Sarah!!!

Stacy said...

Love your style Sarah! Looking forward to seeing more soon!

norine said...

Hi Sarah! Nice to meet you! Just been checking out your blog. You have a lovely family, and those paper doilies are SO pretty!!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.