Tuesday, October 5, 2010

TRINA KISON!! :) :) :)

Well ladies, I'd love to introduce you to our Trina girl!!! Trina is a you-tuber tutorial givin' guru!!! Each month she is going to grace us with a tutorial, so we are going to learn lots and stay inspired!!

This chicka is super fun, super artsy fartsy and so loveable that it's not even funny!


Oh and she's super talented too!!!


Time for Trina to introduce herself so you can all get to know her better!!!

Hello art lovers! My name is Trina Kison and I am a married 25 year old stay-at-home mother to 2 wonderful boyz.


I have been an artsy creative gal ever since I was a young child. Art is a passion of mine and I love just sitting down in my craft room and being creative. 12 x 12 layouts, mini albums, art journaling, cards, tags, canvas, paints, spray inks, mixed media, altered items.... the list could go on and on with all the stuff I love to create & use.


I am always trying out new techniques and experimenting. I have just started doing videos on YouTube and have met so many great ladies:

http://www.youtube.com/user/LifeIsScrapTastic
Please feel to check out my channel and view some of my videos, I promise you'll be inspired.

I also have a blog that I try to update regularly, with my creative scrappy projects and also my everyday life.
http://www.life-is-scraptastic.blogspot.com/

There is always something new and exciting to try here on Crop Suey!
So take a peek around and you are sure to be inspired.
Also! Dont forget to play along with our awesome monthly challenges and check out our monthly tutorials.
So with all this said, Keep On Crafting Ladies!!

~*~Trina~*~

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous goodies Trina!!! Can't wait to work with you!

Sarah Mullanix said...

Love your style...can't wait to see more of it!! :)

~~Mia~~ said...

yay trina!!! so glad you are on the crop suey team!!!!

Elizabeth said...

Trina you're such an inspiration!!!!

Natalie Jane said...

*falls over* *gets up again* WOW!!! *falls over*

ok I a being silly now, but seriously - wow!!! Can't wait to work with youu and learn so much stuffs!!! :)
off yo check out your blog!! xoxox

Stacy said...

Looking forward to working with you again Trina!

norine said...

Hi Trina, nice to meet you! Looks like you'll be adding the blast of FUN that every challenge blog needs!! We're gonna have so much fun here, it might not even be legal!!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.