Thursday, October 7, 2010

:) Heather Leopard! :)

Heather baby! Well ladies, today I am introducing you to Heather Leopard, another uber talented member of our Crop Suey DT! Her layers and fun style just make me happy! Total bonus that her kids are freakin' adorable!! I also love the way she uses so much of the page! LOVE it, welcome to the team Heather, I'm so excited to see what you create for us!!!



I work in marketing for a major computer company but my family always comes first. My hubby and I were engaged for only 3 days before we were married in St. Lucia, West Indies in 2002. I have a fantabulous step-son; we had our first daughter just 11 months later and welcomed our second daughter 5 years after our first. My kids are my muses.



I've been scrapping for about 8 years but got really serious about a year ago...I have a lot of catching up to do.



A few tidbits about me: I'm a HUGE Rob Thomas fan! I love to dive all over the world, even when it means a random encounter with hammerhead sharks. As a Native Texan I love to drink Big Red or split tea (1/2 sweet, ½ unsweet) and Blue Bell is the only ice cream I eat.



I refer to all carbonated drinks as a Coke, not soda or pop. Just Coke. I can twist my tongue into a 3 leaf clover. I often find myself still listening to the Disney channel long after my children have left the room.



I've never been one to talk on the phone and when someone's telling me what I consider to be too long of a story I tune out just enough to still understand the entire conversation. Shhh, don't tell anyone. :)



I can't wait to share my designs with you and I hope to inspire you in your creative endeavors. http://thespottedleopard.blogspot.com/

Heather

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the fun welcome, Mia! I am so excited to be a part of this team and getting to know everyone!!!

~~Mia~~ said...

so excited to have you here, heather!!!

Rochelle Spears said...

What fantastic layouts Heather!!! You are soo talented!

Stacy said...

Welcome to the team Heather! Can't wait to see what you will create next!

Natalie Jane said...

Yay :) Love your layouts! I'm sure i've seen you about on Scrapbook Challenges - i recognize that seashell layout!
Looking forward to working with you xoxox

Sarah Mullanix said...

LOVE the colors you chose in your work and I am excited to get to design with you!! :)

norine said...

Hey Heather! Nice to "meet" you! Loved checking out your blog (and unless you need another obsession in your life, I'd advise you to stay far away from the Copics! Lol!) I'm not a phone person either, so we'll get along just fine! Looking forward to working with you here at Crop Suey!

Elizabeth said...

Love how colorful you are in your work!!!
e.

Aubree said...

Congrats on your newest team Heather!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.