Saturday, October 9, 2010

!!!!!! mara campbell !!!!!!

EEEK!!!!! welcome to another edition of "meet the designers!!" {{LOL}} like every other day, i am so excited to introdue you to this designer!!! mara is such a talented chicka AND she has such an awesome personality...seriously, i love this girl!!! oh, and you will want to check out her blog not only for the amazing scrappy creations but for the recipes. *droooool* incredible yumminess on there!!!

i am going to stop hijacking now and let mara take over her post! :) :)


Hi Everyone! I'm mara and I am very excited to be here at Crop Suey.



I am a molecular biologist by day and a busy mom, wife, and paper crafter at night.



I live in Southern California with my 2 kids, my homebrewing husband and our escape artist hamster.



I love to scrap and make layouts, cards, altered stuff, home decor, and gift bags.



I am also an avid baker and you will find a mix of paper stuff and flour and sugar stuff on my blog.



In my spare time I like to bake and eat and workout and generally run around after my family with my camera.



I am really excited to be working with Mia and the rest of the fabulous design team here at Crop Suey. Let's get scrapping!!

6 comments:

Joni M said...

I'm a Mara Fan!!!
I'm looking forward to see the fabulous designs she will create fro Chop Suey!

norine said...

Hi Mara, nice to meet you!! I'm really looking forward to working with you here!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Mara!! I like your work that you're showing. I'm going to check out your blog.
Oh and nice to meet you!

Natalie Jane said...

Woo! Love your layouts especially the Kaya one! Beautiful!!
Looking forward to working with you
xoxoxo

Sarah Mullanix said...

Gorgeous work, and I'm excited to get to design with you!! :)

Elizabeth said...

Love being on the team with you girlie! Your work rocks!
e.

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.