Wednesday, October 13, 2010

!! * sharon bertolino * !!

introducing...sharon AKA the flower queen AKA tutorial guru :) sharon is one of our new tutorial guru's and she will be sharing a tut with us each month! she is the queen of making flowers and i am so excited for her to be on the team with us inspiring us all with her homemade greatness :) :)

sharon, take it away, gf!



Hi!! My name is sharon bertolino and i am thrilled to be a part of the Crop Suey team and work with Mia.



I live outside of New Orleans, LA with my wonderful supportive hubby of 25 years, 2 daughters in college, a black lab who is really human and two neurotic cats.



I have been scrapping for 7 years but have been creative all my life. As a youngster I used to draw, paint, do cross stitch and make my own Christmas ornaments.



I love to create and try to do something creativey everyday. Scrapbooking is a therapy and an addiction!



I love to create my own embellishments and see my pages come to life.



I am also a Project Coordinator for an IT firm, I like to read, walk my dog, play World of Warcraft with my hubby and dd and watch TV with my girls.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome Sharon! Can't wait to see what tutorials you come up with.

norine said...

Hi Sharon! Welcome to the team, girl! I'm looking forward to your contribution to the creativity here!!

~~Mia~~ said...

i am so excited to have you on the crop suey team sharon!! the queen of the flowers, yay!!!

Elizabeth said...

Can't wait to see how you inspire us through your work!
e.

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.