Friday, October 15, 2010

norine borys!!!! :) :) :)

love this lovely lady!! she is such a talented scrapper but more than that she is so funny and witty and just really a great person to talk to :) i am so excited to have you here with us norine, tell us all about your awesome self!!!!



First let me say, I am THRILLED to be asked to be a member of the New Crop Suey Design Team!!! (Love all the caps, they make things so much more important sounding, doncha think?) I know Mia from the intranets - this girl gets around, lemme tell ya, (*AHEM* this is Mia here and I just need to interrupt our regularly scheduled programming to letcha know that when she says 'gets around' that she doesn't mean it like...you know {{lol}}!!!) and I'm totally TOTALLY looking forward to working with her and the rest of the fabulous talent she's hand-picked!!





I am mom to 4+1 kids, 1 girl (26) and 3 boys (24, (married), 20, 18) and wife to Paul for the last 28 years! We are transplanted Canadians living in AZ since 2008. My interests include reading, scrap-booking, vacations, travel (not always the same thing), food - cooking and eating thereof, especially desserts that tend towards chocolate, snowboarding, languages, and summers at the cottage in Northern Ontario.




Things that do not interest me are skydiving, working for a living, math, sweating, cleaning (the house that is. Don't worry, my personal hygiene levels are quite acceptable) shopping for clothes and figuring out technology. I've been scrap-booking since 1997 (but collecting and adorning photos since 1970) so you can be sure, I HAVE seen it all.



3 comments:

~~Mia~~ said...

girl, you know i love you and your work! you are such a talented scrapper and such an amazing person to top it all off. you're like the icing on the cake, baby :)

so happy to have you here with us at crop suey!

Elizabeth said...

Welcome to the team!!!! I love your work!
e.

Unknown said...

Norine!!! Love your layouts and style!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.