Sunday, October 17, 2010

natalie macdonald! :)

My name is Natalie (Call me Nat!) I fell in love with scrapbooking in 2009, when i discovered everything!



I discovered that paper stroking and sniffing in the scrapping world is normal and that to hoarde vast quantities of "stash" in a "scrap room" is perfectly acceptable.



I was born in Scotland, moved to England in 2005, work as a Chemistry Teacher, have one truly scrumptious son and a very supportive partner, who has, on occasion scrapped (although he will never admit to it!).
I teach scrapbooking classes to Year 7 (11yrs) Students at my school. We have a lot of fun and the kids have such wonderful ideas.



Scrapbooking is my therapy, my escape from family life and work stresses and my inspiration for everything scrapbook related is my 4 year old son.



I don't really have a set style or follow any rules or trends (rebel seems to be my middle name, not sure if this is a good thing though!) I pick my colours, patterns and I simply go where my creative juices take me.



Thank you for picking me to part of this uberly talented team :) !!!

6 comments:

Jolanda said...

Nat,you fit so well in a uber talented team!!!Your work is amazing and you are so very kind!!!
You go girl!!!Beautiful work!!
Have a good day!!

~~Mia~~ said...

nat!! i'm so excited to have you on the team, i am in love with your scrappy style!!!

Christy said...

love your fun and funky style!

norine said...

Hi Natalie and WELCOME!! I LOVE your style and I'm SO looking forward to playing together here!!

Unknown said...

Hi Nat. Love your style. CAn't wait to get to know you!

Elizabeth said...

Your pages are inspiring girl!
e.

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.