Tuesday, October 19, 2010

introducing ME :)

haha! i decided i would introduce myself somewhat officially while we were doing the dt bio's :) just so you can all get to know me a little bit!

my name is mia clarke and i am a sahm to my 11 year old son. basically what i do is run from sport to sport to sport all winter long :) he is a centreman for his hockey team, running back for his football team, swims on a competitive team and plays on a basketball team too :) Basically, if you add it all up, it is TWELVE places to be in a week. Good thing I adore that kid huh? :)



i started scrapbooking about 1.5 years ago, i insisted i would never become one of those crazy scrappers who shops too much and spends way to much time getting down and dirty in their scrap room making huge messes that never get cleaned up. soooooo........um, yeah, about that....oops.



i am on the verge about going back to work and using some of my hard earned education :) lol, i plan to start working in the natural health care field very soon, soon, soon. as soon as i can find time :) and perhaps some motivation, and um the ability to rip myself from my scrap room, and um maybe clean it up a little?



the only way i can describe my scrappy style is random and messy. sometimes less random, sometimes less messy but usually a variation of the two...i just do what i do and i don't know that there is a better way to describe it...



we're a pretty laid back, easy going and fun family. i like being a part of this household :) my hubby is a gem, truly, i have no idea how i got so lucky...sure wasn't anything i ever did! he is kind and sweet and fun and funny and sensitive and caring and rough and tough all man too. my little man is my personality thru and thru so we, um, might butt heads a bit (how the hell can anyone live with me?!!! hahaahah!!!!) but he looks just like his dad.



and i have one more love ~ reading. *sweet sweet books*



and that about sums it up :) i am so excited to be taking over crop suey and i have a lot of really fun things planned. i think you guys are going to love it here, so follow us and make sure you stick around :) :) :) first challenge will be posted november 5th and the sponsor hilite will be up on november 1st so be sure to check back and play along!

xoxoxoxoxox

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your bio, Miss Mia! I'm so excited to be a part of your team!!! The challenges you gave us are so, SO, soooo fun!

Mara Campbell said...

Love ya, Mia!!! I loved reading more about you and just adore your messy, whimiscal FUN scrappy style!!! xoxo-

norine said...

Yaaayyyy MIA!!! You ROCK girl!!! And your intro layouts...?! I can't believe how your style has evolved in the last year! LOVE them!! So. Laissez les bon temps roulez!! Let the good times roll! On with the show!

Elizabeth said...

Loved getting to know you better Mia!!!! You are such a hoot!
e.

Stacy said...

So excited!! Great intro Mia! Love your style! Let's get this party started - can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!

Christy said...

can't wait to see the challenge and be involved on the site!

dukk said...

I love your site! I appreciate the addition of recipes, the happy atmosphere your site bestows and the little inkling that maybe I can blog someday!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.