Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Winners.........

Thank you so much to everyone who stopped, visited, commented and became a follower of Crop Suey this weekend!! The blog hop was super fun and I loved hopping around and seeing all the creations!!!

I went to random. org to pick a winner for leaving a comment and it chose #6 ~~ who happens to be Sarah Mullanix. She is a CS DT but she commented and I put everyone in the draw :)

I also decided to choose a winner out of those who took the time to link up their creations for us to see!!! So, again I went to random.org and it chose #12 ~~ wendipooh is the winner of that one :)

wendi, please email me your address and i will get a litle something mailed out to you. sarah, i have your address already :)

thanks again everyone for hopping along and for playing along with us too!!

~~xoxoxoxoxoxox

3 comments:

wendipooh13 said...

oh my gosh thank you soooo much!!!!! I LOVED playing along!!!
congrats to Sarah

Cassie said...

Wahoooo!
Congrats!!
=)

norine said...

Woohooo Sarah and Wendi!!!! Congrats and enjoy your prizes!!! Thanks everyone for a fun hop!!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.