Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Mini Album Video Tutorial

Heather here today to show you how to make a cute little mini album using one sheet of cardstock, a bit of pattern paper and some little embellishments.  This is a great way to use up some of your scraps while making a great gift for someone special or to keep for yourself.

It's so super easy and I can think of so many reasons to make more of these.  Here is the mini:

See more detailed pics of the mini on my blog

Here is the video tutorial so you can make your own:

Thanks for looking! Please stop by my blog and let me know what you think of my debut with video tutorials!

xoxo - Heather

1 comments:

Jenny said...

this is deliriously adorable!!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.