Sunday, April 17, 2011

Introducing...

LAUREL SEABROOK!!!!

I am very honoured to be working as a DT at Crop Suey. I have played along in their challenges for awhile now and have always loved them.



I am a challenge junkie and participate in as many as I can. I have 2 girls ages 13 and 15 and work full time as a grade 1 teacher. I have a few DT assignments that keep me busy and I try to make time for myself by running or playing in my scraproom.



I have been lucky to have had some of my items published and I hope to continue with that. I look forward to this term with Crop Suey and can’t wait to see what everyone does with our challenges!

1 comments:

norine said...

Welcome Laurel!!! I love your work and I look forward to getting to know you better!!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.