Friday, April 15, 2011

Introducing...

NORINE BORYS!!

Hi Crop Suey friends!! Let me start off by saying how completely delighted I am to be back on the CS design team for a 2nd term!! Not much has changed since the last time Mia introduced me...



I am still mom to 4+1 kids, 1 girl (26) and 3 boys (24, (married), 20, 18) and wife to Paul for the last 29 years!



We are transplanted Canadians living in AZ since 2008, and my interests still include reading, scrap-booking, vacations, travel (not always the same thing), food - cooking and eating thereof, especially desserts that tend towards chocolate, snowboarding, languages, and summers at the cottage in Northern Ontario.



Things that do not interest me much are skydiving, math, sweating, cleaning bathrooms and figuring out technology. I've been scrap-booking since 1997 so I've seen a couple of trends come, go and come back again!

As usual Mia has some crazy-awesome challenges lined up for the next 6 months so I'm excited to get started!!

0 comments:

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.