Monday, July 28, 2008

it's all for you (yes, you staring at the screen)!

Ok, so I'm beginning with a few comments for you girls, ladies, awesome women out there! First of all (it's Camille here!), I love reading your posts. I always sneak down to my studio when I get a moment to read any new comments. Whenever I sneak down I can hear my son upstairs saying "Dad, where's mom? Do you know? Is she working AGAIN?" and when I come upstairs (after my brief 10 minute retreat, my son says "Mom I missed you SOOOOO much, I thought you went to Chicago again!!!" This makes me laugh because, in an odd little way I was in my own Chicago-CHA!!!
I'm digressing (which I tend to do alot -I love tangents!) Thank you to "marcie" for your comment. I am all over the map when it comes to conversation; which is why I have learned to hold my tongue when I know that I have a million things on my mind...what could come out may be dangerous and not understandable. Also, to "Kimmys" -I totally hear you on the Bampop...but there is a home for that product (it's just not mine). And "sheryl" thanks for the compliments. Actually, your comments have really added to my days. I was not huge into blogging before we started CROP SUEY...now I feel I have so many awesome friends. I really should have listened to Bree when she said it was truly addictive so many months ago... Bree -thank you!

Anyhow, this post was for YOU (sounds like a bad imitation of a Budweiser commercial). Thanks for being supportive and helping us to mold our kits to better suit you. Because really, let's face it...we're doing this to make you happy. I love making people happy (and I say that sincerely).

As an aside, Bree and I will now be taking turns posting. So you will see more banter going back and forth between the two of us...love y'all.

Camille

7 comments:

Alecia Wolfford said...

Looking forward to the banter girls, hehe!!

wendy said...

Right back at you...love you gals too :) I so enjoy checking the blog and realizing there is a new post :). Thanks for keeping it updated so often...keeps interest...and I love the banter :)

Kim Sonksen said...

I love reading your posts and I think it is such fun that the two of your take it in turns as well.
Every time when my blog lines let me there is another post at Shop crop Suey - I run over to make sure i don't miss anything (especially new pictures of the yummy vintage stuff)

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for my turn tomorrow.....

Miss Jaster said...

LOL @ your little one thinking you'd gone back to Chicago!

jessicamae3 said...

That is going to be fun watching you tow "live" from the same blog! Great idea!
Jessica
limesncoconut.blogspot.com

Dana said...

Isn't it crazy how addictive this blog thing is???? Glad to know there are other addicts like me in this world :)

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.