Sunday, August 17, 2008

Great times call for great measures!!

As the end of August approaches, it's quickly becoming REAL.
The kits are coming together and Bree and I are enjoying what the end products are looking like.
We know you will too!
These are fun times we are having.

Less than 2 WEEKS to go!

I found some cool scrapbooking quotes that I am going to challenge you with.
If you create a page with one of these quotes and post a link, we will send a prize to the most creative.


I picked three, to give you a little choice!

{I'm so glam, I sweat glitter}

{Take the time every day to do a little something silly}

{More and more, I am becoming me}

I will pick a winner on Friday (August 22nd) and I am really looking forward to seeing what you create. Share it with us and everyone else who come to Crop Suey, give us a little inspiration.

Bree, your challenge is to do a page with {I'm so glam, I sweat glitter} because it is sooooo you!

I am REALLY looking forward to see your posts, I love what you girls put together!

(we'll have a fun week ahead...I can feel it in my bones)

toodles, later taters!

Camille

4 comments:

jessicamae3 said...

Great ideas...I will have to see what I can come up with.
Hmm....

Unknown said...

Here's my LO:


http://www.scrapinstyletv.com/portfolio/view_layout.php?layout_id=123066&user_id=12917

jessicamae3 said...

Ok, this took me some time to think about....what could I do???... Was my thought!
Thanks for pushing me mentally and scrappally!
http://limesncoconut.blogspot.com/2008/08/take-time-every-day.html

Anonymous said...

so fun....i'm going to try to get this one done. we'll see if i have time.

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.