Monday, September 22, 2008

The fun has just begun...

It's so fun to be able to post all of the layouts that you girls have been making with our kits.

These are from Crop Chick Michelle. She writes:

Okay I am Crop Suey Kit Crazy! Went to a crop today and had so much fun with my new kit! This is my first layout.


Everything is from the kit except the red duct tape, the paint, and the sequins.

I took this picture on a walk in the neighborhood with Michael recently. The journaling around the outside is my wish mantra. It says "I wish for the best possible outcome for all involved."

These yummy layouts are from our friend Brenda Wiebe. She loved our kits so much that she bought both of them. Here is what she created with them:

Vintage Cute:
My husband (right) and his brother in 1960. Journaling says "so proud to stand by Daddy's car". I used the For Starters kit plus some old tags, cardstock scraps, some buttons, letter stickers (don't remember the brand), Basic Grey twill ribbon and yellow paint. I love the way it turned out--gonna use it for a calendar I'm making my in-laws for Christmas.


Jasper: Photo of my family camping in Jasper this summer. I used the "Over the Rainbow" kit, plus white cardstock, lots of paint and extra buttons. Love the stamps!

Finally (for today anyhow), here is another one from Raquel Cook. It's so fresh and fun to see what others create from what we put together.


Just a few reminders.

Bree is still looking for takers on her ATC swap (you know the one that covers the decades over 5 months). I know I am REALLY looking forward to doing them.

I am new at ATCs (you may be laughing right now...and that's ok). But I need to take the leap somehow...it may as well be with this ATC swap! I can't wait to get my collection started!!

We are really looking forward to the October reveal. My heart is getting going again and anticipating the surge of excitement once again!

It's Monday again...have a great week!

Camille

1 comments:

TracyP said...

These are Awesome LO's!!!!!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.