Saturday, September 20, 2008

Look who's been playing!

Our kits have made it into the hands of our Crop Chicks and they are getting very creative!

Here are some things that Deanna cooked up...

...and they are yummy!


Here is her work and her write ups:

"First Baby Doll" by Deanna Misner

These are 2 pictures of my oldest dd with her very first baby doll. When I saw the vintage paper doll in the kit, I KNEW I just had to do something with it! I loved it so much! I left her without clothing, because I didn't want her outfit(s) to distract from the page. I also love the girliness of the lace, and added pom pom trim to add more texture.











"Fave 3" CD case picture frame

This is a blank CD case that I filled in with my current favorite picture, and add the pp to support it.(I stand it up so that it's like an easel for a frame.) Once those were enclosed on the inside, I decided to add some 3D embellies to the outside. And the think that I like about this is that I can keep switching out the picture and inside pp, and keep the embellishments the same! It was fast, easy, and I'm so excited about the way it turned out! If I get more done, I'll let you girls know! Thanks again for picking me as a part of your DT!













I also know that our Crop Chicks Tracy and Michelle are in the midst of cooking up something too!

You have to come back again real soon for more LOs as we are posting them as they come in!

Enjoy the delicious creations, I know I am loving all of these great pages!

Also, October's kits are going to be posted soon. They are simply to die for! I can't wait to see what everyone makes with the "package"!

Enjoy your Saturday!

Camille

7 comments:

jessicamae3 said...

Ladies, you are doing a fabulous job with the kits! Love the CD idea....and who doesn't have 5, 832 of those things laying around??? Way to go!

TracyP said...

Oh so cute!!!!

jessicamae3 said...

Question....can you set blogger to make pictures enlarge in a new window when you click on them. They are so tiny...
maybe even set them to large rather than small...just a thought, I wanna see all this scrumptiousness and it will way better advertise your rockin' kits!

Deanna said...

Jessica, they're on my blog too! (or they will be in just a few minutes!)

Anonymous said...

so cute!!

Just call me "B" said...

So cute! These are GREAT!

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Beautiful work Deanna! I am loving what you have done with Camille's kit!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.