Friday, September 19, 2008

SCRAP MOJO!

BIG NEWS!


We are sponsoring the next challenge over at SCRAP MOJO
Look for the Challenge on Sept. 20th.
You can win A FREE CROP SUEY KIT!
What's better than that.
I love their blog
Go check it out at http://scrapmojo.blogspot.com/

I'm looking forward to see what you guys create!

We've had some fabulous responses to our September kits.
And I just wanted to share this little card made by Raquel Cook.

I love what she did with her Pink Persimmon Stamp, 
and the "Over the Rainbow" kit.

 Do you want to see your layouts and projects on our blog?
Send us an email (shopcropsuey@gmail.com) with a photo
 of your project and you might just see it featured here.

Now I have to tell you guys how fabulous these  PINK PERSIMMON
stamps are....

TIP: 
I find that with most clear acrylic stamps that I have purchased,
expensive or not, that they pool ink.  
A quick solution is to lightly sand the stamp with your sanding block,
using the fine side, and then it will usually stamp your images clearly.

BUT, let me tell you something.
THESE STAMPS ARE PERFECT, 
no need for sanding. 
They are so crisp and clear with no pooling Ink.
I have never used such amazing stamps.
I'm their new #1 FAN!
I want more...

NOTE: If you want to just purchase the stamp, without the kit,
they will available in the "Extras" in the store soon.

What Are the Crop Chicks Up To?

Look what our uber-fabulous Crop Chick Kristina came up with....
Don't they look like Movie Stars in their shades?
Loving the use of the woodgrain sticky paper and Tim Holtz clip.
This is my FAVORITE paper in the "Over the Rainbow" kit.
I love the one little blue Owl.
He's a "one of a kind" just like Kristina.  

MORE NEWS!
Starting next week, our CROP CHICKS will start blogging with us.
I can't wait. It's going to be soo much fun.
So Stay tuned to see what they have created, to get some scrapping tricks and ideas, to see what they are up to, and to listen to them blab (like me).

OH, I don't want to forget...

ABOUT  THE RAK!

I'm just a little behind because of the accident.

DRUM ROLL PLEASE......

The winner is ANNE MARIE.....

BUT WAIT!

I think we need to give away another prize for our 10,000 blog visits.

I am going to send KINNA something extra special to celebrate this HUGE milestone!

Please email me your addresses  so I can send these prizes off to you!
FYI:These winner were randomly picked by putting numbers in a hat and pulling them out.

I can't wait until tomorrow, 
I'm so excited I could pee.
What's Camille been up to?
What are the Crop Chicks doing?
What's coming in October?

Bree




7 comments:

Anne Marie said...

WooHoo! Thank you so much, ladies, I really appreciate it! And big thanks to Jessicamae for sending me over to Shop Crop Suey! (Btw, the blog posts? I noticed! Thank you!! heeheehee)

jessicamae3 said...

Anne Marie is a super duper sweet lady! Glad she won!
Loving the look see at the kit. I CAN NOT WAIT FOR MY KIT!!!
I am so looking forward to my happy mail day!

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

I LOVE the card that Raquel made - it's adorable! Who wouldn't love to get that in the mail???!!! Kristina's layouts rock too! Can't wait to play with my kit this weekend!!! I am going to check out the scrapmojo challenge too! So much exciting stuff happening at once I can hardly stand it!!!!! YEAY!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay! those are my layouts. :):)
The card I just uploaded to my gallery is very similar to
Raquel's. Great minds think alike. :):)

I am in for sure over at scrap mojo...gotta support the team!

BeeBopp23 said...

I just wanted to THANK YOU so much for putting my card on your blog!!!! It made me so happy! I'm having tons of fun with this kit!

TracyP said...

Congrats Ladies!!!!! Yes Friday I will be blogging away! Look for me:)
and sending my LO's out in later today for posting!:)

Anonymous said...

Wow! These pages are looking fantastic! Love what you guys have been doing with the kits!
And congrats to the winners!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.