Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I Looooove you guys!

Awww. 
Camille,
You're making me blush.
(not like you could tell with all the blush I wear)
You are amazing, and I completely adore you.
U R an ARTISTE!
I love what you create and love your style.
I desperately wish i could use more than one photo on a layout.
And you ROCK the multiphoto projects!
I Love ya Babe!

And Thanks girls for all the encouraging comments.
I really needed them yesterday.
My back is out...... again.
I don't know why i'm having such a hard time with it,
but life goes on, and I gotta move forward!

So....... have you purchased your kit yet?
I'm dying to see the layouts and projects you super-talented bunch of girls come up with.

I have been creating like mad.
I finished 1 layout yesterday,
and almost a second.
I was soooo inspired after filming our latest YOUTUBE video tutorial yesterday.
I was even dreaming of the next project i was going to do.
If I didn't have to make lunches and get the kids off this morning,
I would've been at the scrap table!

So I'll be doing the finishing touches on the video today, 
SO WATCH FOR IT tomorrow.
I can't wait to share it with you.
And I don't want to spoil the surprise,
so I can't even share my finished projects,
You'll just have to wait for tomorrow.

So I gotta run,
I desperately want to finish my other layout,
and the tutorial editing 
so I'll talk to you soon.

toodles,

Bree

P.S my package HAS to arrive today!
They promised it to me on Friday....
So pray that it shows up.
I am DYING for it!

2 comments:

jessicamae3 said...

So there must be dye in that package....or at least that's a good hint! I can not wait for your tutorial! You know come to think of it, I have done both projects so far! I will have to just keep the ball rolling! So excited to get my hands on that kit!
Have a great day girls!

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Can't wait to see the tutorial! The last one was awesome! Is this the package for the September kits that you are waiting for? I hope it comes soon! I am so excited!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.