Wednesday, September 10, 2008

It's all about timing...

When creativity is lacking I can do one of two things...

...patiently wait

OR

...call on Bree!!

I often call on Bree.
(I cannot tell you how much she stretches me!)

We've been busy packing orders and will be sending out a whack load (that term is used daily in my home) this morning.

Bree will also be posting her video tutorial. It took a little longer to edit due to our packing and organizing...which was priority over the YOUTUBE video.
Why a priority???

Well, we really want to get the kits out to you so that you can PLAY!!!


Bree's stuff for "Over the Rainbow" is absolutely delicious (better than chocolate in my eyes)...

...now put it beside cheesecake and I would probably hesitate for a moment or two before I chose her kit!!


Anyhow, this week has been all about patience and timing. We are learning life lessons in patience this week. We also are learning to wait
...and wait...
...and wait (much longer than we would care to admit is reasonable).

So, with a sigh of relief, I want to run to the post office (but it's very early here and chilly in the mornings, so I will wait until they open at 9!)

Stay tuned for the video, Bree will post it later today!

Camille

4 comments:

jessicamae3 said...

It is a good thing we are so patient! :o)
Thanks for the update!

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Yeay!!! The kits are out the kits are out!!! I feel like a little kid at Christmas!

Can't wait for the video!

Kimmieprout said...

I am so not patient with the post office! When I'm about to receive something, I can go there twice a day to check out!!!

Have a nice day!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey ladies! I just wanted to say thank you! I received my prize in the mail the other day and I love it! Thank you!!!!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.