Thursday, September 11, 2008

New Video Tutorial



I have been creating like mad the last couple days and this is what i had to share.
I couldn't wait to get my hands on the "Over the Rainbow" kit.
I looooove it.
I used a old 45 Lp and sleeves and al whole lot of Rainbow goodness from the kit.
This is just the cover, I'll share the rest soon.
What do you think?
I  used a vinyl embellishment I made in the video.
TI made a rosette and leaves out of an old record.

What are you guys making with your kits?
I wan t to see, so post a link and share them with me.

And I am soooo sorry for the late post,
it's been giving me trouble uploading this video today.

I hope you enjoy it!

3 comments:

jessicamae3 said...

oh, you know I am so going to do this!!!!!
Thanks for the inspiration....as usual!!!!

Kimmieprout said...

That's great! Gotta try this one!

Anonymous said...

fantastic tutorial!!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.