Friday, September 12, 2008

Still going...

This week I feel a little like the energizer bunny.

Bree and I have been busy like bunnies getting everything done. It seems to go in peaks and valleys. The last two days have been peaks for sure -It's GREAT!

Our October kits are ready to go. We (my family) had some family time yesterday. It consisted of packing the October kits. It was so much fun. My husband was sorting the different products and laying them out in piles, my daughter was passing us the packaging and my son was the timekeeper (making sure it didn't take too much time because he still wanted to go upstairs and play Hot Wheels). It was so much fun!

Rob (who is NOT a scrapbooker, but an avid thrift store and antique hunter) said that he loved all the vintage stuff. His words were "the papers' ok, but I would just buy all the extras!"

And to that I say, wait a few days then go and check out our "EXTRAS" on our website.

www.shopcropsuey.com

We are adding a bunch of things that you will love to add to your kits. AND, there will be no extra shipping charged if you purchase a kit with your extras!

I'm sure peeks are coming...wait for Bree's post tomorrow!

Camille

4 comments:

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Sounds like so much fun putting the kits together! It's nice you have a family that wants to help! Oh and those extras sound awesome - you've peaked my curiosity!

jessicamae3 said...

Month two already???? The tesing never ends! I can't wait to see it!
J

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I keep trying to contact you through the gmail address you give and the info@shopcropsuey.com but they dont work for me. I keep getting a return email saying it didnt go through. I just have a few questions about the kits. I ordered one last week some time and just wanted to know when they will be shipped? Ive never ordered a kit from a kit club so Im excited to get mine!!!! if you could possible email me back that would be great! Thanks!
raquelita_311@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Raquel.
I have sent a couple of emails to you. Please email me direct at shopcropsuey@gmail.com if you have not received them.

Bree

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.