Wednesday, September 17, 2008

One of those days...

Well, I'm late in posting for several reasons.

First, my daughter was up for 1.5 hours in the middle of the night (so waking up early did not come easily).

Then, I am watching some extra kids today...3 to be exact! (when you only have 2, an extra three is a handful!)

So, here I sit, almost four hours later than usual and I am stuck as to what to share.

Well, let me share what we are up to so far this week.

After Bree's accident/adventure, we got together to pack October's kits. They are so yummy and I am really looking forward to digging into them.

We also put the finishing touches on November's kits. WOW, I am really looking forward to November. The one advantage of having all of this great stuff is that I can oogle it more than you can. I am resisting temptation...which I cannot guarantee that Bree would be able to do.

She likes to indulge (don't you Bree?)

We've also put the October kits in the mail to our Crop Chicks. They are probably chomping at the bit to get them. That reminds me, we only have a 6 month design team commitment -so get your portfolio going now and start preparing for our April 09 Crop Chick call!

Really, not much more to report... unless you want to hear about the coolest EVER fort that I've built in my family room to entertain this boat load of children!

Check it out!

Ok, so it's tough to beat Bree's toe story (that makes me laugh -it kinda sounds like Toy Story) But every adventure is worth a story being told!

Have a great day!

Camille

5 comments:

jessicamae3 said...

Oh I love the fort....my two are 10 and 11 and STILL love when I build this for them!
I am so glad to hear the kits are coming together! I hope Bree's "Toe Story" didn't mess up my kit making it to the post office, I am biting at the bit to get that! LOVE IT!!!
Marking my calendar now for April of 09. WAHHHHH! That's so far away!
I wanna see what the DT has done with the first Kit...are they up yet?

TracyP said...

Oooh that is a kids Dream come true Camille:)

Stephanie said...

I got my September kit in the mail today. IT'S FABULOUS. Better than I expected. I can't wait until I have an evening free to play with it.

Anonymous said...

Stephanie

I am sooo glad you liked it. Post a link in the comments or email us a photo or scan of your finished projects, and we may post them on the blog.


cheers

Bree

Just call me "B" said...

Hey, Bree and Camille! I got my kit this week! And, I am scrapping all weekend!

I can't wait to play!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.