Friday, October 24, 2008

1 Week.....


 Till Halloween and the November Kit! Are you all ready? I am!!! It is has been a very long week for me! Working crazy hours! I put in 90+ hours in the last week and half at the studio! It has left me with little time to scrap:(..It is our busy Season.

Yesterday I got My *New* November Kit:):) in the mail. And let me tell you, it is one of the Best kits they have offered thus far! I cannot wait to dig into this weekend.
 Even though I was busy, I do have 1 LO that I created. I will post it when I get home from work. I was running late this morning:) And it is a Halloween LO too. I have vowed that I will not scrap anything but Halloween Lo's for the next week! A Challenge to use up all my goulish items:)
Have a Safe & Happy Weekend Ladies...
xxx

6 comments:

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Can't wait to see your halloween layout Tracy!

I am excited you got your kit - maybe I will get mine today! Yeay!

jessicamae3 said...

SNEAKS????????????????????
Pretty please with cherries, chocolate and bananas on top?!?!
hehehe

Deanna said...

What a great idea/challenge to only scrap Halloween this next week! I may have to do that challenge myself. I have sooo many pictures already! Can't wait to see your LO either! ;)

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Your layout is wayyyy cool! Look at you in that incredible outfit! You rock girl!

Just call me "B" said...

Oh my goodness! How fun! This is looking soo cool!

Camille Young said...

Spooky LO, I struggle with doing Halloween pages...
...I get stuck on the black and orange. I need to stretch myself!

Love it!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.