Monday, October 27, 2008

S'more Kit!




Now, Bree's kit had some good stuff in it too! (i would not want her to get her feelings hurt, since I am usually playing with Camille's kit!)




I feel in LOVE with Mr. Campy, and had to make this fun S'more kit with it! I have been wanting to make something fun with these Starbucks bottles for a while now, but have been waiting on the perfect thing! Well, here it is!






Ok, back to Bree's kit!


I altered this lunchbox that I found on clearance, and wanted to use it for a card holder! I like the way it turned out, and I had fun making cards to coordinate with it! Now, the hard part is actually giving the cards away!




6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I love that card holder! :D That is soooo perfect! I NEEED one of those!

Anonymous said...

super cute!!! what wonderful ideas. :):)tfs.

Deanna said...

awesome projects B! LOVE the way they turned out!!!

Anonymous said...

B,
these are fabulous. I love what you've been doing with the kits. Girl you blow me away with your amazing creations!

BeeBopp23 said...

Your s'mores project is so beyond cute!

TracyP said...

Oh My word!!! You are SO Crafty and these projects are Pure Genius!!!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.