Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Happy Wednesday!

Hey everyone. Today has been a busy day and I finally have about five minutes before I have to go pick up my so from preschool.
I am super excited for tomorrow because my sil and bestie are coming over for a night of Christmas project crafting. I have a really fun idea but I have to see if I can make it happen. If I can I should have some fun pics to show you next week.
Other than that, I only managed to get a few pages scrapped this week. Here's one I put together using the November Crop Suey kit. I added some of my own things in, including this fab new deco tape that I got designed by Shinzi Katoh. I got four different rolls. Some of which is ALice in Wonderland themed....so fun!!
Anyways, here's what I came up with....



Hope you have a good day!!

4 comments:

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

I love this page Kristina! That patterned paper is so perfect - it just fits with the swirly dancing theme! Great color scheme too!

TracyP said...

Gosh I love this Fabulous LO girl!!!!
Great pic of you too:)

Anonymous said...

Love lov elove this layout, and I;m in love with that deco tape....

Kimmieprout said...

love love it Kristina! You're so talented!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.