Wednesday, December 17, 2008

8 more days.....

until Christmas and I am overwhelmed!! How is everyone else doing? I still have some handmade cards to get out in the mail and a package that I have had sitting here on my desk for Miss Bree...forever.
I haven't been scrapping as much as normal and it's killing me. I can't wait to spend some time this weekend and relax with some hot chocolate and scrappy goodness. In the meantime, I thought I would share the one layout that I managed to make this week.

Pinwheels and Pigtails. :)



I also wanted to show you guys how I have wrapped most of my Christmas presents this year. We are trying to be extremely green and I used newspaper to wrap all of my gifts. Because of this, I wanted to make special tags. I used my scallop punch and my sweet little gnome stamp from my November Crop Suey kit and came up with these...


Simple and sweet!! I hope the next week is productive and fun for all of you. I'll be back on Christmas Eve!!

5 comments:

holly* said...

i've used a lot of newsprint this year too! we have some killer asian markets that have free papers upfront written in chinese that i like to use. that and i always save the comics! that along with a roll of paper i bought at costco 2 years ago that literally has no end and maps from AAA. i think i have taken enough maps and used them as wrapping paper to cover the cost of my membership! yay for that AND not buying wrapping paper! i did buy green, red and white yarn to make pom poms for bows but that didnt cost $5(US) for the 3 skiens that are more than enough for all my packages!

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Love your layout Kristina! The fabric bow with the button in the middle is adorable! and your christmas wrap and tags are sooooo cute! What a great idea! Makes me wish I hadn't bought all that wrapping paper.

Camille Young said...

It's funny, I remember wrapping my Christmas gifts with newspaper in the late '80s, because I wanted to save the earth back then.

I am very proud of you, and your tag is absolutely adorable...gotta love the little gnome huh?!!!?

TracyP said...

Girl your Awesome!!! I used Brown grocery bags to wrap my Presents and then made my own tags too:)
Lovin your LO!!!! Emma is adorable in that pic:)
xxx

Anonymous said...

I love that layout!
Its so cute.

And you know I love the Green wrapping paper...
Shoulda woulda coulda... next year!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.