Thursday, December 18, 2008

Hey girls! It's me, Deanna, again! I'm sooo excited that we're getting closer to Christmas, even though it means more stress and a longer to-do list for the next couple of days! I hope everyone's enjoying the season! It can be so fun and magical, one of my favorite times of the year for sure!

And while it's one of my favorite seasons, I must say that I haven't been scrapping Christmas like I normally scrap other times. There's just too much to do. BUT I've been scrapping with one of my favorite paper lines, Basic Grey's Urban Prairie! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! It's so fun to work with and it can be as girly as you want/need it to be or not so much. I for one have tons of pink pictures. My youngest dd still doesn't have much hair even though she'll be turning 2 soon, so I dress her in pink A LOT! This is a LO of her in her pjs. I used Camille's December kit,Peking Duck. Loooove it! :D

That hidden smile


I also decided at the last minute to make some cards using various scraps I've collected through the year(s). Here are 3 of them. And part of my scrap usage is the velor scalloped ribbon that was also in the Peking Duck kit. ;) I love how it adds that soft, furry texture!







Again, I hope you all are having a great holiday so far! I'll see ya next week when it'll be CHRISTMAS!!! woohooo!

Happy Holidays everyone!
Deanna

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Creations girl.
Love the cards too.

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Oh your cards are BEAUTIFUL! I love the snowflake and the colors - yum!!! Your layout is adorable also - great title and I love how the bright colors stand out against that dark background!

TracyP said...

Girl the LO & the Kit ROCK!!! And those cards are Fab!!! That Snowflake is Gorgeous:)
xxx

Anonymous said...

lovely creations...:) those cards are just too cute!!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.