Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Hi everyone!!

I hope everyone's new year is off to a fabulous start. I have been eating well, exercising, and trying to take good care of myself. It feels really good to be on the right track.
Can you believe that Lucy is our GDT this month? Her work is absolutely amazing and I am thrilled that she is joining us. The kits are fabulous as usual and I have been having fun with mine. I only have one layout to show you today but I am in the middle of putting together my mini with that fab little book that came in my kit. Here's the layout that I did with tons of the papers from my kit and some bits from my stash.



Have a wonderful Wednesday!!

5 comments:

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Hi Kristina! Can't wait to see your layout! I will check back later...

TracyP said...

I Love your LO!!! LOL yeah I know it's not here. But I already know I Love it:)
I cannot wait too see your mini either:)
xxx

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Oh there it is! That is sooooo cute! I love his little cat ears and nose! and the way you layered the kit papers is awesome!

Anonymous said...

This is so cute. I love the paper layering....
You know how to work the patterned paper..fer sure!

jessicamae3 said...

Stunning...the kits are amazing!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.