Saturday, January 3, 2009

My turn to wish you an Happy New Year!

Hey there! Kim here.

First of all, I want to wish you the best year ever. May all your wishes come true!

The holidays didn't stop me from crafting and scrapbooking. I have done another layout with the December kit. And four with the new Jazz Cafe kit... I know. After only two days I had it, I had already two layouts done! I love it so much. What great, I think, about the Jazz Café kit is that it combines very subtle and buzy patterns on the same sheet. So if you're like me and you love more subtle patterns, you'll enjoy this kit as I did. And there is a lot of embellishments too in it! It's a very fun and easy to work with kit!

But for now, I'll show you a layout with the December kit and some little pebble stones I did also. I'm not sure if I'll use them as pushpins or magnets. I'll have to think of it first!


For this layout, I used the Urban Prairie collection, some Pink Paislee and American Crafts alphas from previous kit, and a stamp from Absolument scrap. I doodled and painted the edges too.

And the pebbles...

4 comments:

TracyP said...

WOW!!! Awesome LO and those lil pebbles are too cute KIm!
Happy New Year Girl:)
xxx

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Your layout is gorgeous Kimmie! I love your doodled and watercolored edge! You always come up with something so unique!

The pebbles are awesome too - what a great idea!

Anonymous said...

I love that layout.
and am totally diggin those pebbles.

They are screaming to be made into pendants or jewelry....

Anonymous said...

I adore that layout...so pretty!!!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.