Saturday, March 28, 2009

How do you follow up "Winner Winner Chicken Dinner"?

I am so excited for Adrienne.

Congrats girl...

Bree and I are chomping at the bit to let the cat out of the bag...so I'm going to loosen the knot just a little (wow, there were a whole lot of farm girl expressions in that one sentence...a little bit of my youth coming through).

Here's a sneaky peaky for y'all.

I'm sure that's too much for some of you...but it's something right?

I'm working on one last LO with my Sweet Potato Pie kit, it's not completely done...I'll post it at the beginning of next week (before the end of the month of course)!

Keep leaving links to your Vintage work and I'll pick a winner of the RAK next Tuesday!

Have a great weekend,
Camille

1 comments:

Kimmieprout said...

geez! your clues are tough... or I'm not good at finding clues...

Thinking about it, I think it's the second one...!!! lol!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.