Friday, March 27, 2009

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner


yumm now I want KFC for dinner tonight... finger lickin good..


Man this was a close one.... here are the tally's

Koren : 5
Amy: 9
Jessica: 6
Adrienne: 10

So Adrienne send me your mailing address to shopcoprsuey@gmail.com and I'll send this off to you asap!

Thanks ladies for playing along.. This was fun...
And I love you guys like crazy... you really inspire me and drive me to create!

So we are getting really close to Aprils reveal..
What are you guys hoping to see in the kits?

I made this layout with 1 piece of my APRIL kit....
its not much of a hint but can you guess?
Hint 2.. no its not pink....
doesn't leave much does it....
Hint # 3

Any ideas ladies?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WELL... Vintagey goodness +paris... reminds me of... K&Co Madeline line........... LOL

Unknown said...

Woot THANK YOU! E-mailed ya!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.