Monday, March 30, 2009

Let's start a new week!

Aren't the sneak peeks of the April kits exciting? I personnaly can't wait to see what Camille and Bree come up with this time! I love it when a new month is approching cause it means there's a new kit (two, in fact) coming up!!!

As I am waiting for my kit to arrive (I think the post lady decided not to give it to me but to keep it for herself!!!), I'm here to show you a layout I did last week, while cropping with fantastic girls I have never met. I mean, we knew each other and chatted, but never met in person... Isn't it awesome how friendship can develop because of the internet!

So here is my layout with the Girl Friday line... and no, Bree, I didn't do it on Friday!!!! lol!!!

The layout is about the fact that this little girl didn't ate before the age of 4 or 5... and that simply watching her eat carrots was for us a great moment... a simple moment we waited for for a long time...

Have a great week!
Kim

1 comments:

Camille Young said...

Love your LO, don't you wonder how kids actually grow when they hardly eat anything.
Cute!

Very Cute!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.