Saturday, April 18, 2009

Introducing our newest Guest Crop Chick!!

After much deliberation (and so many fabulous submissions to look at) we have chose our May Guest Crop Chick.

Introducing:

Jocelyn Petcholan

Here is some of her work:

We are happy to welcome her for the month of May.

Check out some more of her work on her BLOG!

Just because you were not chosen, do not despair!!
We are keeping all submissions and you may be chosen to Guest Design for us in the future.

Watch for Jocelyn's work starting the beginning of May!!

Congratulations Jocelyn!!

10 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Oh My Gravyyyyyy, I am so excited, I can hardly type!!!!! Thank you so much and I consider myself one LUCKY LADY!!!! Oh dear the nerves are starting to set in.......I can't hardly wait!!!!!!!

Jen said...

So so sooooooooo happy for you, J!!! You totally deserve this as your work is beautiful! And I'm so glad I got to be the first one you told! Can't wait to see what you create!

XOXO,
Jen

Peggy said...

Beautiful work Jocelyn, can't wait to see what you come up with, but I know already it will be great!
xxx Peggy

Anonymous said...

Congrats Girl
It was so nice chatting with you, I love your passion, and your excitement.. you made my day.

Bask in your glory.. enjoy the moment...


Big hugs

Jenneke said...

Congratulations Jocelyn!!!!
I'm so looking forward to see what you create!!

Kimmieprout said...

YAY! Congrats to you! I can' wait to see what you'll create!

Kim

Terri Moore said...

Congratulations, Jocelyn!!! Looking forward to your creations!!

Cassie said...

Yay Jocelyn!!!!
This is so cool!

Anonymous said...

woohooo!!! way to go Jocelyn!!!!

Lisa said...

YAY! And double YAY! Can't wait for May!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.