Thursday, April 7, 2011

Introducing.....

JENNY DZIEKAN :)

Jenny is one of our brand new members on our team for this term and I'm super excited to have her join us!

Here are a couple of Jenny's lo's for you to swoon over :)





Meet Jenny....

Hi all! I’m Jenny Dziekan, better known as scrappinjen or scrappinjenoffive on boards around the web. I’ve been scrapping for REAL since the birth of my oldest son, 10 years ago.

I started playing with pictures and pretty papers and glue waaay back in high school. My ever growing up-way- too- fast brood of FIVE keeps me motivated to scrap so that we can always remember these precious days of ours. With a hubby who flies airplanes off an aircraft carrier in various warzones, making memories and recording them is all that much more precious to all of us.

I’m a former special ed teacher turned SAHM mom (or rather SAHM running kids to and fro in my bus) about to return to teaching kind of gal. My favorite manufacturer is Sassafras. I’m so serious in my love for this company that my younger daughter is nicknamed Sass, no, seriously.

I’m so excited to be joining the team at Crop Suey. Thanks for the opportunity, Mia. Now, let’s get scrappin.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

woohoo, thanks for the nice intro, Mia. can't wait to start in on the fun!!

Unknown said...

Congrats Jenny! Love your layouts!

norine said...

Welcome Jenny!! I'm so glad you're part of the team!! Let the good times roll eh?!?!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.