Saturday, April 9, 2011

Introducing....

MARA CAMPBELL!!!

Hi Everyone! I'm mara and I am very excited to be here at Crop Suey.



I am a molecular biologist by day and a busy mom, wife, and paper crafter at night.



I live in Southern California with my 2 kids, my homebrewing husband and our escape artist hamster.



I love to scrap and make layouts, cards, altered stuff, home decor, and gift bags.



I am also an avid baker and you will find a mix of paper stuff and flour and sugar stuff on my blog.



In my spare time I like to bake and eat and workout and generally run around after my family with my camera.



I am really excited to be working with Mia and the rest of the fabulous design team here at Crop Suey. Let's get scrapping!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great layouts and card!!

Jenny said...

so happy to get to play with you once again, Mara!! you know i adore you and your style!! swoon.

norine said...

I'm so glad you're still here and playing with us Mara!! You totally ROCK girl!!

VanessaB said...

yay mara! congrats :)

Unknown said...

Mara's AMAZING!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.